- SYNONYM is used to reference an object in usable format.
- Syntax: create synonym UsableName for Server.DBName.SchemaName.TableName
- Note: The base object need not exist at synonym create time. SQL Server checks for the existence of the base object at run time.
- Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms177544.aspx
create synonym UsableName for Server.DBName.SchemaName.TableName
Windows OS Architecture
- While downloading/installing .msi on remote client I am not sure about the architecture confused to choose right one between _86.msi or _ai64.msi or _x64.msi.
You may run msinfo32.exe on your system (in Command prompt), check System type under System Summary;