Simple tip on using Conditional formatting.
This sample is to format a cell if it exceeds certain threshold (which is a different column on the same row).
1. Identify first row, first column where the formula needs to be created.
2. Home -> Conditional Formatting -> New Rule
3. Use a formula to determine which cells to format
4. Enter the Formula (=IF(D4>$B4,1,0)): against D4 if Column B has reference value. -> Select the Format -> OK
5. Home -> Conditional Formatting -> Manage Rules -> change the Applied to values from single cell to multiple values (Example: =$D$4:$ZE$58)
There are multiple options with Conditional formatting which are self explanatory and easy to use. got explore…